Full pie instead of donut

Sebastian Roth

Jul 30, 2013, 2:02:08 PM7/30/13
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hello:

Is it possible (or planned in development) to draw a complete piechart instead of a "donut" only?

Best wishes,
Sebastian

Nick

Jul 30, 2013, 5:13:19 PM7/30/13
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sebastian,

That should already be supported, in fact if you check out the DemoApp and drag the donut size slider all the way to the left it should do just that.

Try this:

pieChart.getRenderer(PieRenderer.class).setDonutSize(0, DonutMode.PIXELS);

Nick

Sebastian Roth

Jul 30, 2013, 7:48:04 PM7/30/13
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nick:

Yes, I should've looked at the examples - sorry!
I got it to work with:
pieChart.getRenderer(PieRenderer.class).setDonutSize(0, PieRenderer.DonutMode.PERCENT);

Using DonutMode.PIXELS would render the entire pie in white on both 2.3 and 4.

Thanks a lot - happy everything is working now.

Sebastian

Gil LB

Oct 11, 2013, 6:19:51 PM10/11/13
to andro...@googlegroups.com
pieChart.getRenderer(PieRenderer.class) is returning NULL
Do you know what might be causing it?

Gil LB

Oct 14, 2013, 12:12:36 PM10/14/13
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I need to add a serie before "getRenderer"

Everton Fraga

Dec 29, 2018, 3:18:48 PM12/29/18
to Androidplot
In PieRenderer.class