Februrary AndroidPDX Meeting Tonight at CrowdCompass

Don Park

Feb 18, 2013, 2:11:57 PM2/18/13
to andro...@googlegroups.com
The Februrary AndroidPDX Meeting is tonight.

in addition to the OTG/wearable presentation from Tyler Phillipi, John Roberts will be talking about using Nokia maps for apps submitted to the Amazon store, and I'll be reviewing my Android location project IceCondor.

See you there!
Don

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 9:29 AM, Don <don....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,
  The next AndroidPDX Meeting is Monday Feb 18th at CrowdCompass.

  The agenda is a presentation from Tyler Phillipi of On The Go Platforms http://otgplatforms.com/. OTG Platforms is a Portland startup focusing on Android Development for wearable computing devices. Especially new devices from Vuzix and the Google Glass head mounted displays.

  After that there is time for some lightening talks. I'd like to review my icecondor location tracking project. Eric Woodruff mentioned presenting an Android automated build platform (the name escapes me). If you have something you'd like to present in 5 minutes or less, email me directly.

Thanks!
Don