Anyone have a Droid Raz Maxx HD?

Nathan

Jan 9, 2013, 7:15:35 PM1/9/13
to andro...@googlegroups.com
If so, I would like to try to reproduce a bug on it. Either my bug or Motorola's or both.

Let me know.

Nathan

Pawel Wojnarowicz

Jan 9, 2013, 8:04:21 PM1/9/13
to nathan....@gmail.com, andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nathan,

We just ordered one on Monday, should be here this week.
I'll let you know once we have it in the lab if you want to swing by and play with it.

--
Thanks,
Pawel Wojnarowicz

Co-Founder @AppThwack
www.appthwack.com
+1-503-703-6479
1227 NW Davis St
Portland, OR

Nathan

Nathan

Jan 15, 2013, 3:26:12 PM1/15/13
to andro...@googlegroups.com, nathan....@gmail.com

On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 5:04:21 PM UTC-8, Pawel Wojnarowicz wrote:
Hi Nathan,

We just ordered one on Monday, should be here this week.
I'll let you know once we have it in the lab if you want to swing by and play with it.

That would be great and worth a trip downtown for me.

Nathan