Re: Monthy Meeting Cancelled? (14 January, 2013)

Don Park

Jan 14, 2013, 2:33:29 PM1/14/13
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
  Thanks for asking! While the monthly meeting is traditionally on the second monday of each month, this month's meeting has been replaced with something even better - the Android Lecture Series happening on Thursday Jan 31st.

http://calagator.org/events/1250463336

Don

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:30 AM, Howitzer <man...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Some time ago I marked my calendar for the Android Enthusiasts monthly meeting, which I found using Calagator.  I looked today and the event is not on the Calagator calendar.  Is the meeting cancelled?

Jonah Peskin

Jan 15, 2013, 12:51:31 AM1/15/13
to andro...@googlegroups.com
That looks awesome, except it's "sold out" and it looks like attendance is limited to a total of 24 people??  Kinda lame.  Could they not find a venue that could accomodate a bit more?