January Meeting tonight

Don

Jan 31, 2013, 7:14:49 PM1/31/13
to andro...@googlegroups.com
reminder: The January Android Meeting is happening at the Android Lecture Series tonight at Urban Airship (in the Pearl) at 7pm!

See you there,
Don

Howitzer

Feb 1, 2013, 3:52:23 PM2/1/13
to andro...@googlegroups.com
I would like to thank everyone who presented, set this up, and provided the space for the event.  I enjoyed the time I spent and the people I met.

Johnathan Mantey

Millard Ellingsworth

Feb 1, 2013, 5:01:17 PM2/1/13
to andro...@googlegroups.com
+1 (a bunch of times)
An awesome evening and I hope it can happen regularly. I look forward to the next one and will bring friends.

Ryan Arana

Feb 3, 2013, 1:55:38 PM2/3/13
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to everyone who came out and made our first meeting a success!

I promised the slides from my talk, and subsequently got really sick the 2 days following. I'm feeling better now though and found my way back to computer to send those slides out. Feel free to hit me up via email or twitter or github if you have any questions or anything. Enjoy!