Use for online/live logcat, as well as offline?

Tom

Jun 7, 2012, 8:01:54 PM6/7/12
to androidlo...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to use this viewer with live/online logcat (e.g. attach it to adb) as well as offline?

This viewer appears to be much more advanced then the graphical viewer that is part of ADT.  For example, I would like to connect two devices and view their logs (live) side-by-side.  The ADT can't do that (AFAIK), but it appears that androidlogcatviewer can.  So, the value of this app is not just for offline viewing.

[please remove my e-mail address if you reply to this msg - I find it rather annoying that Groups published my e-mail!]

lijun

Jun 7, 2012, 10:30:17 PM6/7/12
to androidlo...@googlegroups.com

Open two of DDMS,  select differential device, view their side-by-side.

Tom

Jun 7, 2012, 10:42:48 PM6/7/12
to androidlo...@googlegroups.com
Ah, thanks.

I appreciate your response, but please delete it if possible  - it has published my e-mail address.  This is a very unfortunate feature of Google Groups.
Tom

On Thursday, June 7, 2012 10:30:17 PM UTC-4, m41m41 wrote:

Open two of DDMS,  select differential device, view their side-by-side.

Karan Pratap Singh

May 19, 2013, 4:19:14 PM5/19/13

On Friday, June 8, 2012 5:31:54 AM UTC+5:30, Tom wrote:
Is there a way to use this viewer with live/online logcat (e.g. attach it to adb) as well as offline?

This viewer appears to be much more advanced then the graphical viewer that is part of ADT.  For example, I would like to connect two devices and view their logs (live) side-by-side.  The ADT can't do that (AFAIK), but it appears that androidlogcatviewer can.  So, the value of this app is not just for offline viewing.

+1 :) This feature would be really cool to have indeed!

kpsfoo