Linux Port?

Karan Pratap Singh

May 19, 2013, 4:17:49 PM5/19/13
to androidlo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

This tool is awesome! Just 1 idea, Can we have a Linux and Mac port of this? Most Android developers I know code Android in either Linux or Mac, not windows. There is no decent Offline Viewer of recorded logcats for either the Mac or Linux. So this tool will be really useful then  :)

Thanks!

Ángel Acilia

May 20, 2013, 2:48:38 AM5/20/13
to androidlo...@googlegroups.com
This tool can be used in Linux and Mac, is a Java program so is multiplatform.

--

Ángel Roldán
an...@acilia.es

C/ Mesón de Paños 6, 1º Izq, 28013 – Madrid
Tf: (+34) 91 541 74 90

--
您收到此邮件是因为您订阅了 Google 网上论坛的“androidlogcatviewer”论坛。
要退订此论坛并停止接收此论坛的电子邮件,请发送电子邮件到 androidlogcatvi...@googlegroups.com

karan pratap singh

May 20, 2013, 3:30:54 AM5/20/13

On May 20, 2013 12:19 PM, "Ángel Acilia" <an...@acilia.es> wrote:

> This tool can be used in Linux and Mac, is a Java program so is multiplatform.

Well, I tried to run it on Linux yesterday and it crashed. The crash log said that it needed done win32 libraries. Any ideas how to make it work on Linux?

--
Thanks!
kpsfoo

Ángel Acilia

May 20, 2013, 3:34:19 AM5/20/13
to androidlogcatviewer
Is your system a 64 bits or 32 bits?

I have a 64 bits system and I did the next:
download the code and the 64 bits SWT version (http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/R-4.2.1-201209141800/#SWT), add it in build path and remove the 32 bits version from build path.

--

karan pratap singh

May 20, 2013, 4:39:25 AM5/20/13

On May 20, 2013 1:04 PM, "Ángel Acilia" <an...@acilia.es> wrote:

> Is your system a 64 bits or 32 bits?
>
> I have a 64 bits system and I did the next:
> download the code and the 64 bits SWT version (http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/R-4.2.1-201209141800/#SWT), add it in build path and remove the 32 bits version from build path.

My Ubuntu is 32-bit.

Okay, I will try downloading the libraries you are suggesting and will post my results here!

Thanks for your help!

kpsfoo