Migration to GitHub and further development

Jiří Vít

Aug 14, 2015, 7:36:33 AM8/14/15
to androidlogcatviewer
Hi,

I admire this project LogcatOfflineView, it is very useful for my job, but I have some ideas for further development. This project seems sleeping now, and Google Code will switch to read-only within 10 days.

Did you consider moving it to another hosting, like GitHub? I would be happy to contribute new modifications a develop this project further.

BR
Jiri

m41m41

Aug 15, 2015, 10:02:53 PM8/15/15
to androidlogcatviewer

Export Complete

The project androidlogcatviewer has been successfully exported.

You can now visit your project on GitHub at: github.com/anlijun/androidlogcatviewer.