Android Hack Nights

Sean Weiser

Jan 15, 2014, 6:53:38 PM1/15/14
to androi...@googlegroups.com
Smart Factory/Livefront has started a twice-monthly hack night for Android (as well as iOS and Rails) for people to get-together and do some programming.  Android nights will be every 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month from 7-9pm, so hopefully they'll never interfere with the Google Developer user group.  They will meet at the Smart Factory space: 2913 Harriet Ave S, Suite 104, Minneapolis, MN 55408.  The hack nights were founded around four simple principles: everyone is welcome, there will be beer (mainly Minnesota varieties), we have an open source focus, and we don’t have an agenda or speakers.

For more information contact myself (se...@livefront.com), Brian Yencho (brian@livefront), visit the site (http://tchacknight.com) and signup for updates, or follow us on Twitter (@tchacknight).