Launching Android consultancy and new Android app

Colin Lee

Jul 29, 2013, 6:24:09 PM7/29/13
to androi...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

I launched a new Android nursing reference app on Google Play in the last few days and will be re-purposing my old startup LLC for Android app development.

You can view the new application here on Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.colintheshots.nursingguide&hl=en

I'll be taking contracts to work on Android apps through my renamed company, ColinTheShots LLC.

If you can spare any time, please offer any help and feedback on my first solo app to go live on Play. Prior to this, all of my work was for various team projects.

Also, if you have any worthwhile opportunities to develop new apps, please let me know.

Thanks for you time,

Colin

Bryan Logan

Jul 30, 2013, 8:45:45 AM7/30/13
to androi...@googlegroups.com
The navigation drawer is all messed up.  Button in the middle of the action bar, drawer opens up fully, doesn't have link for current spot, clicking on option brings up a pop-up dialog that as far as I can tell is an overlay within the main activity, so the background still scrolls.