Android developer needed - 10-12 hrs/week

vpu...@auriworks.com

Jun 13, 2013, 11:09:28 PM6/13/13
to androi...@googlegroups.com
I am going to try my luck for the second time:) I have already found one good Android developer thru this group, so I will try again as I still need additional help. I am looking for an Android developer that would help me with some overflow work (I got plenty of steady part-time work that I need help with). If you have a full-time job but would like to do some extra mobile work on the side, this is a perfect fit. If you are interested, please contact me at: vpu...@auriworks.com.

Thanks,
Vladan