Is this group still active?

Shirwa Mohamed

May 29, 2014, 2:01:35 PM5/29/14
to androi...@googlegroups.com
Hey all, I am new to this group and I was just wondering if this group is still active? I am currently a freshman at the U of MN Duluth and I have develop an Android app, Sliding Explorer and I am working on other Android apps.

Justin Grammens

May 30, 2014, 12:16:41 AM5/30/14
to androi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shirwa,

This "MN Android Developers" discussion group is not currently active as the group officially merged with the local GDG group around a year ago.

I would suggest you register and follow the group with discussions on the meetup.com page here:

Great to hear you are developing a number of apps for the Android platform!

Thanks,
Justin

Shirwa Mohamed

Jun 1, 2014, 1:28:16 AM6/1/14