Target is looking for 2 Android devs

Clayton Black

Mar 11, 2013, 4:31:40 PM3/11/13
to androi...@googlegroups.com
Hello fellow Android devs,

Target is currently looking for skilled Android app developers to work on an incubator project at Target. This group is doing exciting work, and breaking new ground inside and outside of Target. We will be conducting interviews this week.

Perhaps you've heard Target HQ is all suits and ties and stuffy cubicles, but not this team. This project is being built in an open, collaborative space created to support the team's Agile working model. The dress code is casual, which will help when you're mentally refactoring your code while playing foosball. It's a great combination of working in a small dev studio environment, and building apps that get national attention, win Webby Awards and will drive a Fortune 50 company into the future of retail. It won't be all fun and games, as the position requires someone who will be a leader in their area of expertise and help drive the project to success.

We are looking for individuals who are skilled in:

*   Object-oriented development (functional programming aficionados can apply too :-),
*   Android app development in Java with Eclipse, ADT, Android SDK and JUnit (preferably with an app in the Play Store),
*   Unit Testing,
*   DVCS with git and github,
*   Scrum/Agile,
*   Continuous Integration, and