Android developer, Contract to Hire, SW Metro

jsturg...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2015, 6:39:26 PM12/22/15
to MN Android Developers
Hello Android users!

I'm looking for Sr. Android developers, Contract to Hire is ideal, but will consider FTE or Contract only.
Southwest Metro.  Also looking for iOS and Ruby folks.

We are working with the CIO can get quick feedback, this is a newer startup group within a larger oraginization.
Please send a Word resume and lets chat.

Thanks for your time and efforts!

John Sturgeleski
IT Recruiter/ Treck Solutions

Required Qualifications:
  • BA/BS degree in computer science or equivalent experience
  • 3 or more years of experience in IT Solution Delivery
  • 3+ years of mobile platform development (e.g. iOS, Android, etc.)
  • 4+ years of experience in a technical solution architecture role, designing/evaluating architecture involving three or more of the following technologies or disciplines: Relational Databases, Distributed operating systems, Java or Windows.NET applications, Cloud infrastructure, Virtualization technology (VMWare, etc.), Middleware (i.e., JBoss, Web sphere or .net applications)
  • Experience in building both Native and Hybrid Apps
  • Experience with APIs and Capabilities Understanding with API access, handling JSON and XML
  • Experience with mobile testing frameworks

Preferred Qualifications:
  • Understanding of industry patterns for application architecture and integration
  • Experience setting up continuous integration for mobile applications
  • Deep JavaScript experience such as "Prototypical Inheritance" and "Scoping"
  • Health care industry experience..
  • Experience deploying apps on Amazon, Heroku, or Google PAAS
  • Experience with modern ORM technology such as Rail's Active Record or equivalent
  • Experience with Test Driven Development, is a plus
  • Experience with Node.js, NoSQL, MySQL
  • Experience with Cryptography, Authentication, and/or other web security
  • Experience with "DevOps" - Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, is a plus
  • Experience with HealthKit, WatchKit and Touch ID

Send a Word resume and lets chat.

Thanks!

John Sturgeleski

Business & IT Recruiter

TRECK Solutions

612.310.4846 cell

jsturg...@trecksolutions.com

connect with me:  www.LinkedIN.com/in/johnsturgeleski

Jim White

Dec 22, 2015, 9:05:22 PM12/22/15
to androi...@googlegroups.com
John,
thank you for your message.  However, I took a job with Dell down in Austin, TX this past spring.  So at this time, I am not looking for a new opportunity and am no longer in the Twin Cities area.  If I hear of others looking, I will point them in your direction.  Best of luck in your search and happy holidays.

Jim