Desconto no Pocket Informant somente dia 27/05/2013

Enoch Filho

May 25, 2013, 10:07:11 AM5/25/13
to androi...@googlegroups.com
Não, não estará gratuito, mas estará pela metade do preço na próxima segunda!
Quem queria comprar, mas acha caro pagar U$10 taí uma oportunidade..

Eu já havia comprado a versão 2 [PIA2], que não terá upgrade para essa versão 3. Acabei comprando novamente. Longe de ser um app perfeito, mas recomendo mesmo assim.

.: Enoch Filho  :.
.: www.alemdascurvas.com

Limited time offer is available for one day only - Monday, May 27, 2013

Version 3.0 has just been released for both Android and iOS, with tons of great improvements and added features throughout! Today is a GREAT day to download and experience what others are calling the "best version yet" and "the one app I can't live without".
Make sure and let your friends, family and co-workers know about his awesome opportunity as well; no one should be left out!

Pocket Informant Pro Version 3.0 for iOS shown on an iPhone5

Pocket Informant 3 for Android shown on a smartphone

 follow on Twitter  |  friend on Facebook  |  forward to a friend

Copyright © 2012 Web Information Solutions, Inc., All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
Web Information Solutions, Inc. 100 E. Whitestone Blvd. Suite 148/358 Cedar Park, TX 78613

This newsletter was sent to you because you entered your email in our opt-in list on our website or our application, Pocket Informant.
unsubscribe from this list  |  update subscription preferences