Killer Feature - Animation

Andy Tsui

Jul 14, 2011, 11:43:45 PM7/14/11
to AndroidBinding
Please update your Android-Binding Markup Demo for this new feature:
Animation.

New attribute for View called animation is added, which accept data
type: AnimationTrigger.

Currently I only implemented one type of Trigger, which is in
AFTERCOMMAND.. means the animation will fire after a certain command
is invoked (sorry for changing a bit of implementation in Command,
shouldn't break existing code, if you recompile it).

Following is the usage:
binding:animation="AFTERCOMMAND(@anim/animation_id, COMMAND, Boolean)"

Translate to human language:
Whenever the COMMAND is invoked (like clicking a button), and if The
condition is satisfied, the animation will be fired.

Please suggest what other scenario would needed (certainly would have
BEFORECOMMAND). Once everything is ready, I will move the version to
0.4...

Andriy Kulynyak

Jul 15, 2011, 6:59:15 AM7/15/11
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andy
Pojo - is ok. Tested.
Commands is Ok. Tested.

>>Please suggest what other scenario would needed
For now - no suggestion - we will see, in time :)

ant jar build file attached - it may help. (You may have to change some pathes there). (tested on apache-and 1.8.2)
reason - to avoid trash in jar
--
З повагою,
Андрій Кулиняк

build.library.jar.xml

Andriy Kulynyak

Jul 15, 2011, 7:34:41 AM7/15/11
to android...@googlegroups.com
I'm missing
pojo is not working, not binding to model.

Andy Tsui

Jul 16, 2011, 4:57:06 AM7/16/11
to AndroidBinding
Please Show me the code if possible.

On 7月15日, 下午7時34分, Andriy Kulynyak <kulyn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm missing
> pojo is not working, not binding to model.
>
> 2011/7/15 Andriy Kulynyak <kulyn...@gmail.com>
>

> > Hi Andy
> > Pojo - is ok. Tested.
> > Commands is Ok. Tested.

> > For now - no suggestion - we will see, in time :)
>
> > ant jar build file attached - it may help. (You may have to change some
> > pathes there). (tested on apache-and 1.8.2)
> > reason - to avoid trash in jar
>
> > 2011/7/15 Andy Tsui <gueei....@gmail.com>
>
> >> Please update your Android-Binding Markup Demo for this new feature:
> >> Animation.
>
> >> New attribute for View called animation is added, which accept data
> >> type: AnimationTrigger.
>
> >> Currently I only implemented one type of Trigger, which is in
> >> AFTERCOMMAND.. means the animation will fire after a certain command
> >> is invoked (sorry for changing a bit of implementation in Command,
> >> shouldn't break existing code, if you recompile it).
>
> >> Following is the usage:
> >> binding:animation="AFTERCOMMAND(@anim/animation_id, COMMAND, Boolean)"
>
> >> Translate to human language:
> >> Whenever the COMMAND is invoked (like clicking a button), and if The
> >> condition is satisfied, the animation will be fired.
>
> >> Please suggest what other scenario would needed (certainly would have
> >> BEFORECOMMAND). Once everything is ready, I will move the version to
> >> 0.4...
>
> > --
> > З повагою,
> > Андрій Кулиняк
> > kulyn...@gmail.com
>
> --
> З повагою,
> Андрій Кулиняк
> kulyn...@gmail.com

Andriy Kulynyak

Jul 18, 2011, 4:13:57 AM7/18/11
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andy

Did you commit AFTERCOMMAND converter into trunk?
Can't test animation.

Regards Andriy
kuly...@gmail.com

Andy Tsui

Jul 18, 2011, 4:46:33 AM7/18/11
to android...@googlegroups.com

No, they all in Branch 0.4 now

Andriy Kulynyak

Jul 18, 2011, 4:57:21 AM7/18/11
to android...@googlegroups.com
Thanx. Will check.

Andriy Kulynyak

Jul 18, 2011, 6:16:09 PM7/18/11
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andi

Animation is ok. Looking forward for TabHost demo.

Regards, Andriy.

aku...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2013, 11:20:27 AM10/26/13
to android...@googlegroups.com