Tabs / actionbar with tabs

Niklas Linden

Jun 2, 2014, 3:58:10 PM6/2/14
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is there any support for (ActionBar with) tabs in the latest version of android binding? The old markup demo had a tabs demo, and while the new demo has binding:tabNavigationAdapter etc in the main_metadata.xml, it also has listNavigationAdapter and all I ever see (on phone or tablet) is the drop down list, never tabs.

Looking here https://code.google.com/p/android-binding/wiki/BindingActivityV30, there is some info saying that only the list-related attributes are supported but that info feels quite old by now.

So are tabs supported and if so can anyone please explain how to use them correctly with the latest version of android-binding? I know the recommendation is to check the markup demo but when there is no longer anything related to tabs in there, well...