animations

progr...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2013, 1:27:15 AM7/19/13
to android...@googlegroups.com
Normally, animations are handled by having an animation-list, having some drawable reference it, and in code getting that drawable by id perhaps and then calling .start() on the AnimationDrawable.

I tried googling a bit but could not find a way to have an animation without calling .start() on the AnimationDrawable.

I have a STITCHed together list and an item on that list is supposed to be animated.
But I don't know how to get access to that item. I can't findViewById() for it, right?
Is there some way to get access to it so I can call .start() on it?
Or is there perhaps a better way to have animations?

Thanks!