Current status of project?

Frode Nilsen

May 15, 2013, 4:48:00 AM5/15/13
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I just came over this project and it looks promising. I could be interested in contributing. I have a couple of basic questions first
  1. What is the current status of the project? How many developers are actively contributing to the project now?
    Looks like the latest code commit is 6 months ago, so I'm guessing none?
  2. Are you accepting new contributors?
  3. Where should I start reading documentation? Although you do have quite a few articles in the wiki section, I was missing a simple "Hello World" example with a String and Boolean binding, for instance.
Kind regards,
Frode Nilsen

Andy Tsui

May 19, 2013, 8:29:03 PM5/19/13
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for the interest. Including me there are two people working on
the project. We have moved the code to Github
(https://github.com/gueei/AndroidBinding/) and currently working in
the develop branch there.

About documentation, please take a look at my blog:
http://andytsui.wordpress.com/ and also start with the Markup Demo.

Please get used to the framework first and let me know which
particular area you interested in developing. Thanks.

Andy

Frode Nilsen

May 20, 2013, 3:17:02 AM5/20/13
to android...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for coming back to me. I will start using the framework and if I see any spots that I'd want to have improved I will discuss it with you and take it from there. It might be code, it might be documentation. I just wanted to make sure this project wasn't dead and that I could contribute if I see fitting cases. I like to be pro-active ;-)

2013/5/20 Andy Tsui <guee...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "AndroidBinding" group.

Andy Tsui

May 20, 2013, 8:28:53 PM5/20/13
to android...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. Look forward to your feedback.