woahh HUGE KEYBOARD on VM

Mario Lee

Mar 22, 2016, 1:49:35 PM3/22/16
to Android-x86
Woah any idea what happened? (ATTACHED IMAGE) I never used the touch keyboard but fired the Image on Virtualbox (tried VMWare and QEMU as well) and this happened?

It is as if the Google Keyboard isn't scaling/sizing correctly? Any of you guys know a hack to resize the keyboard?

gracias,
-MARIO
error.tiff

Mario Lee

Mar 24, 2016, 10:18:23 AM3/24/16
to andro...@googlegroups.com
I guess none of you know whats going on here :/ I can see why it is a rare issue since I'm assuming not everyone uses the Virtualkeyboard