TV Tuner Issues

Phil Buck

Mar 2, 2016, 3:44:37 PM3/2/16
to Android-x86
I Know I Have Placed A Couple Of Posts Now And Dont Intend Or Enjoy Ranting...

I Have A PAD TV Micro Usb (Tv Tuner Dongle) Made For Android Tablets And Phones But Use It On My Android OS Via A Micro Usb Female To USB Male Adapter.

It Worked Fine & Until Recently When I Plugged It In And It Caused The OS To Crash And Reboot The PC

Strange - If I Leave It Plugged In While Booting It Will

Go To Grub,Continue To Where It Shows The Smaller Android Text In Top Left Corner And Locates The OS.. But Wont Go Any Further...

Just Wondering If Anyone Else Is Using A USB/Micro USB TV Tuner And What Model They Have Have A Feeling This Could Poss Be A Faulty Unit

Many Thanks

Using Android 4.4.4 V7 (Exton)

Povilas Staniulis

Mar 2, 2016, 3:52:58 PM3/2/16
to andro...@googlegroups.com

Try testing the device in another system.