Power Button not functioning on Surface Go

imra...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2018, 9:32:52 PM8/24/18
to Android-x86
Hi - I've installed Android-x86 8.1-rc1 on the Surface Go, so far everything seems functional however the power button doesn't work. Can someone direct me on how to fix this issue, that is, wake the device or turn the screen on using the power button?
I cant wake the device up once it goes to sleep, the only option is restart the Surface by holding the power button for about 10 seconds.

Jim

Sep 7, 2018, 8:20:32 PM9/7/18
to Android-x86
I am interesting in Android-x86 8.1-rc1 on Surface Go. Is that Touchscreen, speaker and WIFI works correctly?

By the way, some devices cannot go to sleep and back correctly. You can turn on Stay awake function in Developer options to avoid it sleep. If you want to change keymap, the keymap file is in /system/usr/keylayout/generic.kl.

imra...@gmail.com於 2018年8月25日星期六 UTC+8上午9時32分52秒寫道: