Android-86x Kitkat version Network and Setup problem (Bug?)

Tarek S

Apr 10, 2014, 5:23:42 AM4/10/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hello to all,

I am facing a kind of bug or problem with Android-86x kitkat version, and I am sending you this mail to know if it's a real bug or a simple problem of configuration that you may help me to solve.
When I install android kitkat on virtual box, I am not able to configure it because when android starts for the first time, I choosed skip wifi (it's normal because my host machine is connected via lan), but after that page I am blocked at a page looking for network as it seems with a message connecting and after few minutes i get blank page that I have no network and I can get any forward....For me the bug is that even if i don't have a network connection, it should however let me configure android !
Now to solve this maybe I should to make some network configuration to get internet into my vm, i tired but I couldn't know how because i am new to android and linux...do you have any idea please of what should I do exactly ? i posted here the same question with print screen, if you can visit it, you will maybe understand more my problem http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22943704/no-network-in-android-x86-on-virtualbox-4-4-2?noredirect=1#comment35075528_22943704  if you need any other details don't hesitate to ask.
I hope to get an answer from your side because am blocked on that since 2 days and can't get any forward to set up my emulator :(