Simulate Wifi Conection on Android Oreo X86

Thales Timóteo

Aug 26, 2018, 12:18:39 AM8/26/18
to Android-x86
Dear Friends,

How to simulate an WIFI conection in a Android Oreo X86 that´s running in a proxmox server that just have ethernet connection. The fact is that we need to automaticaly receive media (photos and videos) from whatsapp business an its not recognizing ethernet like a valid conection to run this function. Any app that simulate ethernet as wifi?

Thanks for your help!

Christian Jamoner

Aug 28, 2018, 9:54:21 AM8/28/18
to Android-x86
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.chylek.adam.fakewifi&hl=fil
It does require xposed module. I know there's one for oreo-x86 but haven't tried.. http://dl-xda.xposed.info/framework/sdk27/x86/

Thales Timóteo

Aug 29, 2018, 10:57:16 PM8/29/18
to andro...@googlegroups.com
When we restart Android 8.1 x86 in the wm we don't have the option to start it on recovery mode, so we can´t install xposed... Any sugestion how we could run on recovery mode?