X86 Android 4.4 RC2 Caught once! Sim Card to connect the internal modem Notebook

CJLiqueira Belém - Pará - Brazil

Aug 28, 2014, 12:33:26 PM8/28/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
X86 Android 4.4 RC2 Caught once! Sim Card to connect the internal modem Notebook
Dear Messrs. Using the X86 version 4.4 Rc2! Yesterday day 08/27/2014. LEAVE decided this VERSION of Android. Because the service Google Play, had stopped in synchronization with PC. And interruptamente was displaying messages in small windows in the middle of the screen: "Google Play Services stopped" and "The com.google.process.gapps process stopped." That same day I decided to ENABLE the internal GSM modem, connecting a "SimCard" this modem Notebook Positivo Mobile Core2Duo, where the system that was already working and once CAUGHT! Opens with a system image with the background chosen previously, with the day's date and digital clock with hour and outdated phone dialer, stating that you can only make emergency call! And then the screen and disappears as if staying in "Standby" or entering the "screen saver" to restart or crash the PC. For me it's the end of the test with 4.4 RC2. I will test now "Build 20130725 4.3", the ROM for x86 PC with Windows 32bit. Only yesterday already installed on Virtual environment and did not work! I think if you CAN NOT try to use SimCard modem Pc x86, this version can also "lock", for if the same developer.
Android 4.4 RC2 caught the entry after activation of the modem notebook 27082014.JPG