Android x86 Marshmallow

Bruno A. Vieira

Feb 7, 2016, 1:59:23 PM2/7/16
to Android-x86
Greetings,

I am a Android x86 user enthusiast and I have a blog that makes analysis of various operating systems. And today published an article on the Marshmallow builds, explaining its operation, how to install it and other details. He is in Brazilian Portuguese, but you can translate it into the language in the side option.

Any questions, comments and suggestions, will be available.

If you will, to disclose my blog. I'll be thankful.

Sorry for my english.

Link: http://brunoalvieira.blogspot.com/2016/02/analise-android-x86-marshmallow.html

pstglia

Feb 13, 2016, 9:02:22 AM2/13/16
to Android-x86
Hi Bruno,
Nice review, it's very detailed!

If you accept a suggestion, instead of capturing a lot of screenshots to explain every step of the procedure, record a video and post on youtube, This will reduce the size of the post and maybe attract more people.

Note: Recent code on sourceforge supports "screenrecord" cmd. It can be used to record videos after booting Android-x86 (without audio)

Regards
Pstglia