Dell Latitude D430, help with 3G

Sergio Gonzalez

May 7, 2014, 11:35:52 AM5/7/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I have installed Android x86 Kitkat RC1 in my D430 and everything works awesome, just 3G not working, please can some one help me with this issue.
Many thanks!

Cyrille Grinner

May 21, 2014, 1:54:49 AM5/21/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi! I might be able to give you a hand on that hot issue in a near future, but, unlike you, I can't have wifi working on my D430... The wifi can't be turned on! The wifi led does not react to the right side button. Do you have a hint to have the wifi working? Next step will then be 3G! Thanks a lot!

Sergio Gonzalez

May 21, 2014, 2:48:33 PM5/21/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
The wifi works awesone in my D430, i no need to do any thing, Android detect it from the installation. in my computer i have a DELL WIRELESS 1505 WLAN mini card.
It is the 3G working on your?
Br.

Cyrille Grinner

May 23, 2014, 5:11:23 PM5/23/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Sergio!
Well, my WLAN card seems to be different (Broadcom BCM94311MCAG; DP/N 0JC977 DW 1490); I'll try to get another one from another computer... I'm waiting for my WWAN to test it on the D430; All in all I would rather have wifi working than 3G though...

Le mercredi 7 mai 2014 17:35:52 UTC+2, Sergio Gonzalez a écrit :
Hi, I have installed Android x86 Kitkat RC1 in my D430 and everything works awesome, just 3G not working, please can some one help me with this issue.
Many thanks!

Sergio Gonzalez

May 24, 2014, 5:45:17 AM5/24/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
I think there isn´t any support for WWAN cards in the Android x86 at all.