PQ Labs IR Touchscreen Successfully works

Supratim

Feb 10, 2019, 10:45:37 PM2/10/19
to Android-x86
Hi

I have managed to add the PQ Labs android driver to the kernel and built a userdebug 64 bit iso that is working flawlessly with a 4K display and the IR Touchscreen.

I want to push this small patch to you guys. What is the standard way of sending a small diff with the driver added only?

Thanks
Supratim
PQ Labs Touchpoints.png

Supratim

Feb 10, 2019, 11:03:27 PM2/10/19
to Android-x86
Alright. Researched and found out repo diff is my friend. Here is the patch file and the kernel driver (to be added in drivers/input/touchscreen)
pqlabs_usb_touchscreen.patch
usb_pqlabs.c

Talib Askari

Feb 11, 2019, 4:12:04 AM2/11/19
to andro...@googlegroups.com, sup2...@gmail.com
Sounds good. Keep moving forward!! :)

Chih-Wei Huang

Feb 13, 2019, 12:45:14 AM2/13/19
to Android-x86
Supratim <sup2...@gmail.com> 於 2019年2月11日 週一 下午12:03寫道:

> Alright. Researched and found out repo diff is my friend. Here is the patch file and the kernel driver (to be added in drivers/input/touchscreen)

I've added it. Thank you!

BTW, it's better to add the driver to your kernel repo,
commit it and send us a git format patch.
(created by the git format-patch command)