Problems with Intel cherrytrail z8350 on android x86

Guneet Atwal

May 31, 2018, 8:53:55 AM5/31/18
to Android-x86
Hey Guys,
I am facing two bugs in android x86 with my chinese cherry trail laptop. I am using a Cherry trail laptop with z8350 soc @ 1.92 Ghz and it uses bytcr-rt5651 codec.

1) First Problem,
 I was able to make sound work on android x86 using kernel 4.14.
The problem is there that whenever i insert headphone into the laptop i have to manually switch the speaker off . I want android to go into headphone mode automatically.
I hope i can solve this problem.

2) The sd card is not getting mounted. In dmesg i have noticed that it gets detected but it throws error while mounting.
The error is : mmc: error -110 whilst initialising SD Card.

SD Card is getting mounted on kernel 4.17rc6. It was not working on 4.16 or earlier versions.

If anyone has any idea please share with me.