Android 4.4-RC1 audio problem HP-mini 110

Joaquín Martínez Crespo

Mar 8, 2014, 6:09:20 PM3/8/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone, I run on my HP-mini 110 the last Android version, the kitkat 4.4-RC1, and it's imposible to listen anything. Previous versions like 4.0 were perfect with headphones...
Any solution?

Thanks!

ady2014

Mar 9, 2014, 11:46:54 AM3/9/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
What kind of sound card did you have it ? Intel HDA or ???

Joaquín Martínez Crespo

Mar 9, 2014, 11:59:39 AM3/9/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Intel High Definition Audio Controller

supriady

Mar 9, 2014, 9:43:11 PM3/9/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Use debug mode and type lsmod.intel_snd should load it.i used intel
hda too and working fine.
> --

Message has been deleted

Joaquín Martínez Crespo

Mar 10, 2014, 9:34:07 AM3/10/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Now the headphones go perfect, that was the important for me. Thanks a lot!!

Supriady

Mar 10, 2014, 9:30:08 AM3/10/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Go to debug mode and type exit and continue type lsmod some modules with snd_xxx.
If your sound card wasn't. Intel HDA. Will not load it...