test and some patch for Jumper ezpad 6 pro

chalesyu

May 21, 2018, 8:38:06 AM5/21/18
to Android-x86
Hi
I have testd cm-x86-14.1-r2 on this tablet, but touchscreen, accelerometer and WiFi&BT doesn't work.
And now I have sloved touchscreen issue,Just apply a patch for silead_dmi.c and put a firmware on firmware/silead
But the bosch accelerometer doesn't work, it has ACPI id 'BOSC0200' ,kernel 4.9.x is not have this id.
WiFi&BT module :rtl8723bu not perfect work too. RTL8XXXU always can't connect to AP, and 8723bu.ko always cause system panic. I have prepare to change this module to other model

Best regard and sorry for my bad english

ezpad6pro_dmi_info.txt
patch_for_ezpad6pro_touchscreen.txt