amd temash compatibility

Márcio Amorim

Feb 19, 2014, 12:24:28 AM2/19/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
I tried to run the latest build on my laptop, it seems that the system can run normally but the image looks distorted even during the splash screen

4.4-RC1
my device: asus x102ba
amd a4-1200 processor with Radeon HD 8180g (Temash)
it did not work with any version yet
any solution?

thanks to all people who worked on this project

monstercameron

Feb 21, 2014, 3:57:54 AM2/21/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
it seems to be a gcn/radeonsi thing as my kaveri build has the same issue as a kabini laptop.

Oussama Lahmidi

Feb 20, 2014, 4:39:23 PM2/20/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
i had the same problem when i first time installed it but when i rebooted it, it works well