GApps and install Wizards

j.nis...@nifdex.com

Feb 19, 2018, 9:28:10 AM2/19/18
to Android-x86

Hello everyone,

I just did a clean build of the “nougat-x86” branch without LineageOS and notices the GApps and the install wizard is gone.

I really like this clean build, it is fast and exactly suites my needs!

Are you going to keep this build clean or will the GApps come back?

If the GApps and other addons are coming back could you add a new manifest like -m “clean.xml” without such tools.

Thanks, and best regards

Julian

Jon West

Feb 19, 2018, 8:41:48 PM2/19/18
to Android-x86
LOL! Silly :) It has always been up to the builder to add gapps to the build themselves.

j.nis...@nifdex.com

Feb 20, 2018, 9:11:40 AM2/20/18
to Android-x86

Perfect!

I thoued earlier version did include gapps …

But if not sorry my mistake 😊

regards