Need help building Android 4.4 r1 with latest MESA

Mashnoon Ibtesum

Aug 26, 2014, 6:09:13 PM8/26/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Help ... Anyone? Would be great if someone point out the resources or lay out the steps for me :D

Jeff Brown

Aug 27, 2014, 9:12:33 AM8/27/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Do you have your computer setup to build android X86?

Mashnoon Ibtesum

Aug 27, 2014, 8:20:24 PM8/27/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
If you mean having linux installed in a partition with a lot of space ... yes :P

CJLiqueira Belém - Pará - Brazil

Aug 28, 2014, 9:28:54 AM8/28/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Good day! Mashnoon! For you "wake up" a version of Android: a) _ need to choose a version "taking" into account your machine x86 PC (https://code.google.com/p/android-x86/). b) _ Choose where to install the version of Android (Virtual; FlashDisk or USB-HDD). c) Having a tutorial to guide (http://tecnoblog.net/92554/android-x86-pcs-rc1/). d) Save and print through Windows all operating parameters of your machine-X86 PC. By infromções windows Panel system or install a program that assembles this information (information-system-setup). This is the initial basic. Are needed: a builder of Image-Boot, the chosen version, which can be stored on CD (or ImgBrun Anyburn or CDBurnXP) or USB-Disk (Lili USB Creator). Having downloaded and installed programs and the basic versions of the above processes. We go to the following steps. If you have a CD, I think everyone knows recording an image on CD. In Usb-Disk for both the "Boot" as for "installation of Android." Advise buying Usb FlashDrive Kingston, because the bright led activity for setting up USB-Boot. For those who will "install" the Android system. Note: e) _ In "Virtual", need space in 8GB hard drive and share your Ram memory at 512 min. f) _ In Direct, a space of 16Gb partition at the "Hard Disk", that is separated by partition installed WinXP or Seven, but not format. The fortação be-Boot via USB or CD, and she made ​​the Fomatador Linux. Warning: The windows does not recognize the formatting of Linux. g) _ In the USB-Flash-Drive, the manufacturer recommend the Sandisk Cruzer Fit model and the Nano. If you divide a USB-Flash-Drive 2 partitions, the windows will only display that was built through it, in case the USB-Boot at Lili Cretor. The partition can be used by the formatter GRBU Android by Fdisk. And depending on its intelligence can use one USB-Disk in case one of 8Gb. And build the second partition for linux, the "USB-Disk-Install" partition and USB-Boot partition. The initial partition is formatted for reading on android after installation stall. And second partition will be recognized by Windows (Menu_Iniciar / Computer / Manage / Gerenciamento_de_disco). Will realize that only display the 2nd partition, and that partition that contruirá "USB-Boot", the initial formatting is FAT32, but when using the "Lili Creator" the final format will be in other media and will only to realize the Partitioner Linux . 2nd partition size is calculated as follows: for example, if an ISO size of 199Mb is then multiply by 39%, the result will be 277Mb space to create the USB-boot. And rest 8GB, can be used to "physical plant" in the 1st partition of reading. Of course if you have 2 PC's. You can use 02-Usb Flash Drive, distinct, with one another and with 2Gb or 8Gb. So Mr. Mashnoon! This process of construction of systems from ISO images. The same Mr. can use to build for Linux systems. I advise as good stable system. The BigLinux and KDuXP are great! Hope you understand!

CJLiqueira Belém - Pará - Brazil

Aug 28, 2014, 11:09:16 AM8/28/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr.! Mashnoon! Your question may be resolved by the procedure answered by your 1st post. Regarding your question this. Refers installing version doi Android! Do not! Not in the Linux partition created. that would be the end of the HDD. Is in a "USB-Flash-Drive", sweaty as USB-DISK. That can be partitioned into two or three shares depend on the system! But if you want to use a "USB-Disk" instead of "Hard Disk". You can use 02 units! A 1Gb for "Usb-Boot" and another 8GB for physical installation. The 1st is created by "Lili Linux Creator" program and the 2nd will be formed by GRBU Android with Fdisk, when performing the physical installation. Of course I'm using 02 systems, windows and linux, 02, independent, identical physical machines to create the partitions. Watch out! Windows does not read, does not recognize and display partitions created on other systems formatting.

Em terça-feira, 27 de agosto de 2014 14h   UTC-3, Mashnoon Ibtesum escreveu:
If you mean having linux installed in a partition with a lot of space ... yes

The steps and resources have already been sent to you by LINK's. Already been done in my 1st answer! If you can not understand! So give it up! A little "basic" knowledge of formatting and media dsipositivos by use systems is required.

Jeff Brown

Aug 28, 2014, 12:38:24 PM8/28/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Do mot know about latest mesa but follow the directions on set up and build and see if it has what you are looking for. It is not hard just go step by step and if you have any errors just fix it on we at a time and build again. I had to install to packages I will try to find the names.

Jeff Brown

Aug 28, 2014, 12:40:00 PM8/28/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the spelling I did the reply on my phone and it did auto correct.

rbg

Aug 28, 2014, 7:27:57 PM8/28/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
1st you should insure you can build android-x86 without errors.......without that your
going to end up who knows where....!!! IMO

after that a search of these threads reveals the following discussion:

specifically the following....

Mauro Rossi
Jul 16

Hi,

I have good news for Mesa 10.2.3 + libdrm 2.4.53 with modded 3.10.40 kernel.

Carlos J L Siqueira Belém - Pará

Aug 28, 2014, 9:57:33 PM8/28/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
X86 Android 4.4 RC2 Caught once! Sim Card to connect the internal modem of the day yesterday Notebook 08/27/2014. LEAVE decided this VERSION of Android. Because the service Google Play, had stopped in synchronization with PC. And interruptamente was displaying messages in small windows in the middle of the screen: "Google Play Services stopped" and "The com.google.process.gapps process stopped." That same day I decided to ENABLE the internal GSM modem, connecting a "SimCard" this modem Notebook Positivo Mobile Core2Duo, where the system that was already working and once CAUGHT! Opens with a system image with the background chosen previously, with the day's date and digital clock with hour and outdated phone dialer, stating that you can only make emergency call! And then the screen and disappears as if staying in "Standby" or entering the "screen saver" to restart or crash the PC. For me it's the END TEST with 4.4 RC2. TEST will now "Build 20130725 4.3", the ROM for x86 PC with Windows 32bit. Only yesterday already installed on Virtual environment and did not work! I think if you CAN NOT try to use SimCard modem Pc x86, this version can also "lock", for if the same developer.

Sorry for the spelling I did the reply on my phone and it did auto correct.

rbg

Aug 28, 2014, 11:31:56 PM8/28/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
this has nothing to do with this issue......!!!!