Xen hypervisor device support

Doug

Oct 24, 2021, 8:05:37 PM10/24/21
to Android-x86
The attached patch adds supports for Xen-style device names to the installer, which makes supporting Qubes OS easier.  I'd appreciate it if it could be applied to the next release.

Thanks,
Doug

android-x86-xen-devices.patch

Chih-Wei Huang

Oct 28, 2021, 1:46:45 PM10/28/21
to Android-x86
Doug <mail...@gmail.com> 於 2021年10月25日 週一 上午8:05寫道:
> The attached patch adds supports for Xen-style device names to the installer, which makes supporting Qubes OS easier. I'd appreciate it if it could be applied to the next release.

Patch applied. Thank you!

--
Chih-Wei
Android-x86 project

Jordan Livesey

Oct 29, 2021, 11:34:38 AM10/29/21
to andro...@googlegroups.com
I have a request, I am visually impaired and want to see talkback integrated, ie, with a keyboard shortcut, like holding both volume keys together, talkback is open source and you can use rhvoice for tts output,