Help! Android OS Freezes issue (With Window Booting , not from Virtual Box)

Shokutria

Jun 12, 2014, 10:09:51 AM6/12/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone

So as the topic i mentioned above, i'll explain the problem i got first.

The thing is, i used my MSI GX60 with Window8 to install the Android OS 4.4.RC2 KitKat version. it installed quite smoothly.

Until i try to run the Android OS with window booting, though the functions interface on Android run smoothly.  Here is a problem i got from using this OS :

First, when i try to access into Google Play. it accessed smoothly. Though few minutes after i accessed in when i'm looking for some apps to use, it went crashed with the Window Freezes and can't do anything. my mouse icon also freezes as well. And then it all went black screen.

that i've to force shutdown the laptop and began restarted again.

The case i mentioned above also happened when i'm trying to use browser, some apps i installed and then crashed later, also with menu interfaces on Android OS especially when i pressed back from settings.

Even now, i don't know what to do about how to fix this problem ._.

Anyone can suggest me about this issue?