Wifi simulation on Android x86

johnk...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2014, 10:53:53 AM12/11/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to launch app on Android x86 in VM Virtualbox(for some reasons i can't use emulators like Bluestacks or Genymotion) that needs Wi-Fi connection. Is there ready solutions for wlan interface simulation? Is it possible to configure Android x86 to use simulated wlan interface like it does on real devices?
I've tried to load mac80211_hwsim driver but it works in debug mode only. I can't even start GUI in debug mode. Also tried editing /init.rc file to load module in boot time but it didn't work.