Issues with a Linx 1010L (Linx 10 Light) tablet on Android

Aurora A.

Jan 6, 2018, 9:27:07 AM1/6/18
to Android-x86
Hey everybody,

I have a Linx 1010L tablet that I would like to run Android on. Now, I have tried the Android 7.1-rc2 and cm-14.1-rc1 images and while they both boot up, I have these issues:

  • Sound doesn't work - It doesn't work on other Linux distributions either but it did work once (not after rebooting the table tho) with Ubuntu 17.10 and the Linuxium respin script.
  • The Wi-Fi connection is very flaky, it doesn't work 90% of the time - The WiFi chip works fine on Windows 8.1/10 but it's very flaky on every Linux distribution I tried. The chipset is the RTL8723BS.
  • The accelerometer doesn't work - It did work with youling257's kernel but the rotation was inverted.
  • When I put the tablet to sleep by pressing the power button, I can't wake it up again - I did work around this by forcing the CPU to always stay awake.

Apart from the issues mentioned above, I have had no other issues and I think the tablet would make a pretty decent Android tablet.

Does anybody have an idea on how to tackle these problems? I can live without sound (I can use a USB audio card for that), the accelerometer and broken sleep functionality as I plan to run Android as a secondary OS from a pen drive but I need WiFi to work to actually be able to do something useful with it!

Many thanks,

Aurora

youling 257

Jan 6, 2018, 11:01:14 AM1/6/18
to Android-x86
give you this bytcrrt5640.state

alsa_ctl restore -f /sdcard/Download/bytcrrt5640.state
bytcrrt5640.state

youling 257

Jan 6, 2018, 11:07:10 AM1/6/18
to Android-x86
your z3735f must be "rt5640-aif1 <-> ssp0-port mapping ok"
please you sh /sdcard/Download/Jack-detect.sh,keep script running,not stop script,then plug in/out headphone

在 2018年1月6日星期六 UTC+8下午10:27:07,Aurora A.写道:
Jack-detect.sh
Message has been deleted

youling 257

Jan 6, 2018, 11:28:58 AM1/6/18
to Android-x86
suspend/wake up,you test my kernel and modules ? https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1HDhURlGNctY045UWFhalo5MW8

tar xzvf /sdcard/Download/linux-4.9.75-android-x86_64+-x86.tar.gz -C /data/media/0
busybox cp -f -a /data/media/0/lib/modules/. /system/lib/modules
mv /data/media/0/boot/vmlinuz-4.9.75-android-x86_64+ /data/media/0/boot/kernel

rotation was inverted,edit build.prop,hal.sensors.iio.accel.matrix=0,1,0,1,0,0,0,0,-1

wifi problem,may be android upstream problem.
close wifi reconnect,can't 秒连

Supertiger

Dec 10, 2018, 1:51:38 AM12/10/18
to Android-x86
any way to make headphone jack default? i dont want sound from device, only earphones.