[Android-x86 7.1 RC2] Where can I find the .p8, .p12, and .pem files used to sign the ROM?

Chris Gay

Oct 24, 2017, 11:31:45 AM10/24/17
to Android-x86
I have a system app I am trying to port and want to test how well it works with Android-x86. I cannot build a signed apk without the above mentioned files, and after a short search turned up nothing. I currently only have a Windows machine so I cannot build at this time. Were the files included in the repository or do I need to perform other tasks to generate the required files?

Please note that my 'Android' experience is still at beginner level so feel free to assume I know very little.

Thanks in advance all!

Chris Gay

Oct 24, 2017, 1:57:06 PM10/24/17
to Android-x86
For those of you looking like these files, I found a SO post that spells out where they are: {source}/build/target/product/security. Sorry about bugging everyone!