Is there a way to share a single data.img file with two different androidx86 installation via grub2 ?

Mustafa Amer

Jan 5, 2017, 11:02:52 PM1/5/17
to Android-x86

I so far set up a system having phoenix os and remix os unzipped to a NTSF partition but wish to share the same data.img file for both and have failed as every time I config grub with the command DATA=/ROOTLOCATION works and the second is DATA=/ROOTLOCATION/SOMEOTHERPLACE does not work, the data.img is only detected on the root folder and I need to map data.img to a different location of my choice so it can be shared by two Android OS if possible HELP