android x86 4.0r1 root acces

Thanveer Ali

Apr 28, 2014, 6:33:13 AM4/28/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
 i checked my android x86  4.0 r1 installed in my pc(installed in ext 3 partition) .it is rooted .and  it can run apps like terminal emulator(can exicute su command),run ppp widjet(root needed app),root explorer

but game cheating apps like game cih,game killer,game guardian are not working ,when i opening game cih .it ask for the permission i set it to allow ,and shows a message like "root acces granded" but even it granded the root acces .the game cih showing the error system deny root.other game cheating apps are also like this game gurdian crash when it opens,game killer showing an error root access required .but when game killer starts it give me the same message (root acces granded or something)

(sorry bad english)

how to solve it please