Mouse Unzoom effect

Mehmet Ulukaya

Feb 6, 2016, 12:59:26 PM2/6/16
to Android-x86
Hello Android x86 team,

I am using Android x86 on USB driver and our PC hasn't any touch sensor.
In this PC my son playing a game name it "Clash of Clans" so it is working but we can't do unzoom.

Also I tried Geny Motion with VirtualBox they solved unzoom problem.

Is there any chance to unzoom with by mouse in Android x86?

I hope I can tell my problem

Best regards

Mehmet

Gökhan Çokşen

Feb 12, 2016, 11:16:07 PM2/12/16
to Android-x86
Hi Mehmet,

For now, it is impossible zooming/unzooming with mouse. You can use Assistive Zoom app (exists in Play Store)

Mehmet Ulukaya

Mar 3, 2016, 4:36:10 AM3/3/16
to Android-x86
Hello Gökhan,

It is worked thanks for your support.

Best regards

Mehmet

Gökhan Çokşen

Mar 4, 2016, 11:55:01 AM3/4/16
to Android-x86
You are welcome.
As an alternative, you can try remix os that is based on android-x86. It natively supports zooming/inzooming by ctrl+alt+mouse scroll.