r2 not booting, r1 booting but no touchscreen & wifi turns off, RC2 no touchscreen

LR

Jan 21, 2015, 4:25:20 PM1/21/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to get a fully (or mostly) working android x86 on my Fujitsu Lifebook T732 notebook (wacom touch and pen).
I have tried the following versions with the following problems and don't have a clue how to repair the problems:
- 4.4 r2, not even booting, saw that on this version the start commands have changed from the r1 and RC2 versions.
- 4.4 r1, seems the snappiest among these 3 but I have no touchscreen nor pen working, also WiFi turns off byitself, I turn it on manually again and turns off byitself.
- 4.4 RC2, overall the less problematic I could say, but I have no multitouch touchpad (not even 2 finger scrolling) and again no touchscreen nor pen working.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could help work around this issues to get it fully functional.