Clicking the mouse on a game's menu doesn't seem to do anything. (8.1-r6)

clocomo...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2022, 3:46:25 PM10/31/22
to Android-x86

I've been testing Android x86_64 8.1-r6 on my laptop. I've discovered that there are many games that can be installed, and will start up just fine, but when I get to the game menu my mouse clicks don't do anything. It's like Android no longer registers my mouse clicks as touch inputs.

Has anyone else had this issue? If so, is there a fix for it?

Ä°lhan Atahan

Nov 1, 2022, 10:45:43 AM11/1/22
to Android-x86
It is up to game developer to handle mouse clicks(since android oreo, any app can monitor mouse events), there is no viable fix for it, but you can use a keymapper like tincore.

(Also PrimeOS team have a solution, which makes it to inputs every mouse click and mouse whell as touch, but no source code available. )

Ä°lhan Atahan

Nov 4, 2022, 4:16:06 AM11/4/22
to Android-x86

Huy Minh Bùi (HMTheBoy154)

Nov 4, 2022, 12:39:52 PM11/4/22
to Android-x86
demonstration
https://twitter.com/blissos_org/status/1588538114943094784
Vào lúc 02:46:25 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 11, 2022, clocomo...@gmail.com đã viết:

clocomo...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2022, 6:19:11 AM11/6/22
to Android-x86
Any idea when Bliss 14.10 will be out?

Huy Minh Bùi (HMTheBoy154)

Nov 6, 2022, 8:56:21 AM11/6/22
to Android-x86
It's out, but in beta, you can try now by going to BlissOS Telegram or Discord

Vào lúc 18:19:11 UTC+7 ngày Chủ Nhật, 6 tháng 11, 2022, clocomo...@gmail.com đã viết: