Boot, Install, Startup Error

Martin Matúz

Dec 8, 2014, 7:37:06 PM12/8/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

I made it to the USB key file android-x86-4.4 r1.iso called the program called UNetbootin, installation was also up, but when restarted after installation was just a black screen and the keyboard Caps Lock, and Scroll Lock LED flashed simultaneously and then about 2 minutes rebooted the machine and so it went on, it is in principle kernel problems but not sure.

I made it to the USB key file called android-x86-2.3-RC1 asus_laptop.iso the program called UNetbootin, it has encountered a problem after boot and did not do anything else.
The error
on your computer :
Searching for Boot Record from USB RMD-FDD..OK

SYSLINUX 4.03 2010-10-22 CHS Copyright (c) 1994-2010 H. Peter Anvin et al
Error:No configuration file found
No DEFLAUT or UI configuration detective found!
boot:

A számítógép adatai amire telepítettem:
Motherboard: Asrock K7VM2
AMD Duron 1300MHz CPU
Integrated Audio
Integrated VGA Card
Maxtor 60GB ATA HDD
735MB RAM DDR1

If anyone could help me to endure operation program today I would really appreciate it!