LolliBugs | Kitkat r2 Bugs | Lillipop source problems

midi jari

Feb 7, 2015, 9:54:30 AM2/7/15
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
I've been using Lollipop for some days and on each new source I reinstall the whole thing (clean install) and the only problem I got was the play store thingy (hope it get fixed) BUT after the latest source update, I couldn’t get wifi connecting without getting a hot reboot (hopefully BT is still working), so I get WiFi on then select my network, and when it just say "Connected" it reboots (hot reboot, not full reboot) and when the GUI appears again it tries to connect automatically and when it connects it reboots again, and it keeps rebooting like that. This happened since the last sources update. (my wifi chip is Atheros AR5B195, it's a AR9285 Wifi Chip and AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 HS combo)
For kitkat, everything works but the Bluetooth, I donno why, I tried rebooting blutooth services, still nothing, is there a patch I'm not aware of?
And lately I started getting this error :

Fetching project platform/prebuilts/gcc/darwin-x86/x86/x86_64-linux-android-4.9
fatal: unable to access 'https://android.googlesource.com/platform/prebuilts/gcc/darwin-x86/x86/x86_64-linux-android-4.9/': Failed to connect to android.googlesource.com port 443: Network is unreachable
fatal: unable to access 'https://android.googlesource.com/platform/prebuilts/gcc/darwin-x86/x86/x86_64-linux-android-4.9/': Failed to connect to android.googlesource.com port 443: Network is unreachable
error: Cannot fetch platform/prebuilts/gcc/darwin-x86/x86/x86_64-linux-android-4.9

I tried changing VPNs and proxies, still the same error.
Any help would be appreciated.