Keyboard size on VM

Kevin Peterson

Mar 1, 2016, 10:44:34 PM3/1/16
to Android-x86
I'm a super perfectionist and picky but how can I make the Virtual Keyboard be FULL SIZE on the screen?

Image attached shows the open space and it not being full size :)

-KP
keyboard_size.tiff

Kevin Peterson

Mar 2, 2016, 1:23:44 PM3/2/16
to Android-x86
So a little update. I tried downloading a few other keyboard but the non-scaling to full size of the Android x86 screen persists.

Hmm, I'll keep looking and update but if any of you know this I'd be interested to hear since it doesn't seem to be trivial to the cause of it.

Kevin Peterson

Mar 2, 2016, 7:36:02 PM3/2/16
to Android-x86
So here is what seems to be wrong. Not only is the keyboard not taking up the whole screen but also it is off coordinate??

Meaning when I click on back space it clicks the P to the left....

It's running as a VM on QEMU on my laptop

Vilmondes Eracton

Jun 9, 2016, 12:37:08 PM6/9/16
to Android-x86
Hello!

Have you found a solution for that? I'm experiencing the same issue.

Thanks!!!