Reolink App not working on Trekstor SurfTab Twin 11.6

Benjah

May 26, 2021, 8:42:29 AM5/26/21
to Android-x86

Hi,

i've installed the latest Android -x86 64bit Version to my Trekstor SurfTab twin 11.6 for surveillance reasons via official Reolink App. They do not provide a windows app. I've tried instaling from PlayStore and via APK file. But it constantly tries to start the app and then it says "App is constantly closing". Other IPCam apps work fine but cannot connect to the Reolink camera for codec reasons. So i need the official Reolink app.  Maybe on of you has an idea.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards
Ben