Some problems on android 5.1 efi version

Felix Fox

Jan 13, 2018, 6:33:23 PM1/13/18
to Android-x86
Hi, I have some problems with android 5.1 (version for efi) on my Colorovo tab 8. First one is the lock screen. When I press lock button, system goes lock but the screen is displaying the lockscreen and doesn't go sleep. The second one is rotation. Sometimes it works just fine but sometimes android is restarting ~3 times to get good rotation. And the third one is that to boot android i must try 5-10 times before it boots. In other way the screen goes black and nothing happens. Can you please help me somehow? And sorry for my bad english :D

Felix Fox

Jan 16, 2018, 5:49:24 PM1/16/18
to Android-x86
Anyone?

Povilas Staniulis

Jan 16, 2018, 6:35:59 PM1/16/18
to andro...@googlegroups.com
5.1 is EOL already. Nobody's going to bother fixing it.
Try newer versions, then report your problems.

Felix Fox

Jan 16, 2018, 7:15:12 PM1/16/18
to Android-x86
There is no newer versions for EFI. I tried to install 7.1 but it doesn't see grub.

Povilas Staniulis

Jan 16, 2018, 7:36:03 PM1/16/18
to andro...@googlegroups.com
All newer versions have EFI.

On 2018.01.17 02:15, Felix Fox wrote:
> There is no newer versions for EFI. I tried to install 7.1 but it
> doesn't see grub.

Felix Fox

Jan 17, 2018, 3:20:03 PM1/17/18
to Android-x86
I took for example android 7.1 and it keeps disconnecting my usb hub. Sometimes it detects android on pendrive and it says that there is no installation media on the disk but sometimes it gets to the install menu but when I choose partition and pick to install everything it says that I probably don't have space on drive when I have 15GB. With efi image of Android 4.4 or 5.1 usb hub is disconnected just once but when I replug, everything works just fine. What to do...