Re: An installer based on GRUB to 4.4-RC1

Message has been deleted

Kevin Ingwersen

Mar 26, 2014, 9:38:42 AM3/26/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
If you say GRUB2, do you mean that 4.4 supports being booted via (U)EFI?
Am 26.03.2014 um 14:37 schrieb Joan R. Serra <joa...@gmail.com>:

Last week I tried 4.4-RC1. To do an install over a GRUB2 hard disk and Ext3 partition are complex. I have done this tutorial (Spanish):

http://lrqu.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/tutorial-para-instalar-android-x86-44.html

Is it possible to add an installer based on GRUB2 to the image ?

The 4.4-RC1 runs fantàstic,

Goog Job !!!

Joan R. Serra

Mar 26, 2014, 9:47:33 AM3/26/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com, ingwi...@googlemail.com
I mean an Installer for the Live Image that can manage a GPT harddisk ... an Installer like the Ubuntu installer ...